• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MB with odd accessories in Italy

I am checking out an MB for sale here in Rome. I have attached four pix. There are a few extras that are on the vehicle - like the eye lashes on the headlights and the jack on the bumper. Also, there is something to the left of data plate on the dash and a ring on the jerry can at the back. Before I meet the seller and see the vehicle, I want to know if these were normal on some MBs. Please help!
MB Italy 4.jpgMB Italy 2.jpgMB Italy 3.jpgMB Italy.jpg

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Jack is a Hi-lift jack, it's a normal off road use jack in current production... not WWII. The ring on the jerry can looks like a canvas water bucket.

FrankUSMC

On the head lights that is a metal black out cover that bolts on to the grill if I remember right. It blocks "some" of the headlight. I have only seen one original set and it was on a WWII jeep I saw in 1976! so work with me here on this. I have seen reproduction ones for sell in Supply Line.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

dmetalmiki

Blackout covers, Water bucket. Modern hi=lift jack. Nice vehicle I hope you manage to buy it, and post pictures of the possession. Good luck.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks