• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP wild goose chase

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
How do I go about billing GP? Nobody there is going to take reaponsibility. Mistakes are NEVER GP's fault and any mistake they make is at OUR expense. Kind of how any government type agency works, their motto is: your mistake, you owe us pay up or else; our mistake, you owe us pay up or else.
call and speak with Kyle in customer service this looks to be obviously our fault with the details I have seen... We spend a significant amount of money owning up to our mistakes and take responsibility when we do. So if you would like to give me examples of how things are NEVER our fault my PM is always open. I can give you examples of people on this site that have been compensated by our mistakes. Now there are examples where we disagreed with what someone thought was our fault that's going to happen in any business but the word Never is far from true.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
call and speak with Kyle in customer service this looks to be obviously our fault with the details I have seen... We spend a significant amount of money owning up to our mistakes and take responsibility when we do. So if you would like to give me examples of how things are NEVER our fault my PM is always open. I can give you examples of people on this site that have been compensated by our mistakes. Now there are examples where we disagreed with what someone thought was our fault that's going to happen in any business but the word Never is far from true.
Can confirm. I have Kyle's direct number and he is top class of what he does.

redrustyhill

Well, he never returned my call and never seems to be there when I do call, and so far no "help" or reimbursement for the extra expense of having to run back and forth between minot and devils lake because they cant get their act together.

Artisan

Although the grief is genuine and indeed out of the hundreds and hundreds
of transactions GP does regularly I am sure some can and do fall through the cracks.

That being said, I am encouraged by the persistence of the "suits" at GP to make things
right and get the overall job done as painless as possible. These folks
are WAY more approachable and available when "it" hits the fan then
those wearing the same clothes were at GL, BY FAR.

You never hear how awesome a company is doing hundreds of deals
regularly, and human nature says those few who get screwed will
bellow/scream the loudest, just like "I" might do, (present company excluded? )

Where are we now, how many months away from one year since GP
took the reins? All issues get resolved...right? And dollars to donuts
the public trashing did nothing...right?

Prices are falling, the future is bright.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks