• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The offical GA SS Rally Multimedia and BS thread.......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coulda but if I got too comfy, I might not have woken up on time. The cab was sufficiently uncomfortable so that I didn't sleep too long.

poppop

pictures

I have been trying to figure out how to put captions on the pictures and can't so I am just going to put some up.

Attachments

jkelly66

Thanks for the pics and videos they are great sorry I didn't make it been extremely busy with work and the farm and this just snuck up on me for some reason I thought it was later in the month. aua looks like everyone had a good time and wow what a great showing of old green power.

alphadeltaromeo

Hippie, Ryan and John...next year...be there...you surely won't be sorry. My wifey, children and I were only able to come for Saturday, but next year we have plans of staying longer to enjoy the entire experience. We'll definitely need to find a larger camping spot or more of them. Next year will be larger for sure!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I certainly had a blast. Next year I won't look like Sanford & Son with all the junk I had strapped to my truck. The folks were great and the trailride was equally great. I'll be back!

AMGeneral

Folks,I really hate I missed this,this is the first time Oddball has let me down.I really pushed to get the Deuce ready in time and I guess working 12 to 16 hr days the 2 weeks before the event really didn't help at all.If plans for a rally in western NC are still a possibility I'll definetly get something there!!Looks like it was a great rally,really wish I could've made it.

CCATLETT1984

alphadeltaromeo said:
Hippie, Ryan and John...next year...be there...you surely won't be sorry. My wifey, children and I were only able to come for Saturday, but next year we have plans of staying longer to enjoy the entire experience. We'll definitely need to find a larger camping spot or more of them. Next year will be larger for sure!
there was plenty of room in the gp medium, heck we had a second one there, just needed poles and a main beam for it. your clan could have there own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks