• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The offical GA SS Rally Multimedia and BS thread.......

No.2Diesel

RE: Jeep

Clinto said:

"I hope the trail ride wasn't too bumpy for everyone's tastes" :cookoo: Huh? Too bumpy? Isn't that supposed to be the fun part? :)

Over at RC we had the luxory of being able to camp at the park making it easier to stay together as one group instead of being split up. It certainy helped making things go smoothly. The parking and camping areas are huge. If someone didn't have something we shared and all was well.

If you want to do more offroading then I encourage you to attend the RC rally next year. Everyone had a blast and there were no Nervous Nellys present.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

So your saying, on the front should say "SS GA Rally" and the back should have Ga with a star over Unicoi st park and say "I was there"?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Ok, I have been thinking about the Ga Rally for 2008 and I'd like to float some ideas.

One, I want an even better trailride. I have surfing the web trying to find a place to wheel and I found this series of pictures on a group's page from Pa. I believe.

http://www.offroaders.com/album/clearfield/clear10062006/index1.html

There are 10 pages of pics-I want you guys to look at them and if you know of anywhere in the North Ga region similar to that. let me know. Those pics are exactly what I envision when I think of the perfect trailride.

Also, I believe the Ga Rally will expand this year, to a 3-5 day event, much like Aberdeen.

I am going to try and have some workshops/educational events and perhaps some fun stuff……paintball and skydiving have been tossed out as possibilities……

Could we get some suggestions rolling in?

Thanks

Clinto

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I think a Deuce Airdrop would be awesome! Also line repelling from a helicopter would be fun. The Budweiser Clydesdales would be cool, and some Hooters girls. Maybe a "how to" demonstration on making Moonshine too! Any chance of booking Kid Rock?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

wow, some pics, if the 08 ride is any worse then the 07 , the 819 will have to bend in the middle, i would like to see a 2 day ride where we camp that night, that would be cool, a 3-5 day 08 event would be neet

poppop

Clint, I really like the idea of a longer rally. This years event was so short and hectic I did not get to meet a lot of the people there.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

the one thing that we never did was get a total group pic of everyone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks