• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement parts for PP-112/GR power plant

Tiger1cat

Does anyone know what the following replacement parts are for the PP-112/GR power supply?
Specifically I need to know what the Vibrator numbers are as well as the ballast tube numbers.

Then the hard part...

Does anyone know where these things might be found?

Thank you much,

Joe

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gonna assume you are on the Fair Radio customer list? There was a time not long ago when they had all the things you seek. Worth checking in with them.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Fair Radio doesn't have them, it starts to get interesting, and becomes an adventure.

I think I have the contact information (somewhere) for a guy who puts solid state parts into the vibrators to obtain the correct output voltages. He disassembles the units and installs the new parts. When he is done it looks just like it did before he began work on it.

If you need to contact him, let me know and I'll dig around for his information.

BillF

I know this is an old thread bit does anyone have the contact info for the guy that does the solid state parts for the pp112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks