• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - September VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. Airbornebandsman
airbornebandsman.jpg

2. poof
poof.jpg

3. HASSON1911
HASSON1911.jpg

4. General Mcgregor
general_mcgregor.jpg

5. Cape Coastie
cape_coastie.jpg

6. Andyrv6av8r
Andy.jpg

7. MyothersanM1
myothersanM1.jpg

8. gottaluvit
gottaluvit.jpg

9. powershift
powershift.jpg

10. Helldiverharry
Helldiverharry.jpg

11. Rmtaunton
rmtaunton.jpg

12. WAZ44
WAZ44.jpg

13. CUCVLOVER
cucvlover.jpg

14. Evil Dr. Porkchop
evil_dr._porkchop.jpg

15. Kaiser67M715
Kaiser67M715.jpg

16. Hitman
hitman.jpg

17. red
red.jpg

18. theeDIZ
theeDIZ.jpg

19. Viper8
Viper8.jpg

20. jasonjc
jasonjc.jpg

Vote General Mcgregor! 1972 M35A2C W/W, NOS Multifuel! lots of extra creature comforts.
Just underwent body restoration, Behr camo paint job.

Attachments

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Cape Coastie M923

Good Evening All,

Hope all is going well for everyone. My entry this month is my 1984 AM General M923. When I first saw it back in May it had no engine or transmission in it. Made a deal and bought the truck. We swapped and engine and trans combo that came out of a running M936 of the same vintage. We did the swap in 3 days with 2 guys. Since the I have it road worthy and have commenced the painting. Added a dual fuel engine mod, it is super singled up, all fluids changed, changed both knuckle seal boots, changed 1 torque rod after a failure, added back up lights and plate holder and light, added a mechanical oil pressure gauge and fire extinguishers in the cab. Going to a "Touch a Truck" event tomorrow to show it off a little. Vote for mine if you like. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

HASSON1911

Hey guys here is my thread for the M977 http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?143919-M977-HEMTT-Acquisition

I picked this truck up in June and received her 2 weeks ago, I havent done much due to paramedic school, but shes in great shape from the military, She worked with the 108th guard training unit and I believe she did her job great, I love this old girl and showing her off.

Here are some videos of the truck running

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqN3_yY8ZN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9NFPxoyBTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONgbi_sn4kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0nnbl7NOfU

Vote for the HEMTT

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
All the vehicles are GREAT this month. I'm trying to find some more pics of "Helldiverharry's" pristine MB Jeep. She is a show stopper everywhere she goes and is not just a trailer queen...she gets driven most places.

Vote for the MB!!!:beer:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This is gonna be a tough choice this month. The campaigning just started and already there's two that were rescued from certain death!
It's not really that tough, just vote for Helldiverharry's MB and move him from a four way tie for second place to a tie for first place!:naner:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bump...what's up with the voting/campaigning here...or lack there of?:shock:

OH....I know...some of you are shy or undecided...so let me help:

VOTE FOR HELLDIVERHARRY!!!

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did I mention I recovered it in NY drove it through the the city and back to Annapolis on the 4th July . And that all the work has been done in a parking lot of a gated community in the city !

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bump!!! Let's not loose interest folks, there are some fine vehicles in the running this month.

Take a moment to look the vehicles over and if you can't decide which one to pick:

VOTE FOR HELLDIVERHARRY'S MB!!
:naner:

HASSON1911

Oh no I'm down by 3 if I can take the lead I promise an in depth video of my hemtt on like you've never seen, i'm spit balling 5-10 mins or longer...probably longer!!! I will video it this weekend and try to post it Monday! Now the video will be posted regardless haha but what an incentive for my to hurry up like WINNING the MV month of September. Come on guys vote for the HEMTT!!! HASSON1911's 1988 M977 HEMTT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks