• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211, lots of parts and parts truck for sale in New Jersey

ETBaals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
I listed these before, but thought i would try again before ebay.
The 1st truck is a 1952 runs great, I drove this truck all over in the late 90s to about 2003. The trips were any where from local to 150 miles each way.

The transmission is a Memphis rebuild and shifts good, but the tranny has a leak from the torque converter gasket.

I have put on the truck all new wheel cylinders, new exhaust, new water pump, new radiator, new carb. and all the wheel brgs where repacked.
brakes may need to be serviced again as the truck has been sitting for a couple of years
The tires are decent.

The body has some rust, but it comes with all good sheet metal to replace the fenders, hood, and doors.
The floor of the cab is solid, but the side of the cowl need work.

The truck comes with the following parts not installed yet.

Complete original wiring harness, NEW!!!
new seat covers
New wood for the top bows
nos tranny to transfer drive shaft with u joints
Gov rebuilt transfer case in crate
tune up and misc parts
Hood
Doors
windshield
cab bows

Complete winch assm. (pto and drive shaft still intstall in parts truck)

This truck has a clear NJ title

Parts truck is another M211 which is fairly complete missing only some engine assessories.

The trucks will need to be towed the brakes are hanging up a little on the runner.

Askng $2000 for everything

The winch and wiring harness are basically worth what i am asking for everything.

i am hoping to find these trucks a good home.

I could be open to trades.

Thanks Ernie

Can send pictures.
Trucks are located in Souther New Jersey.

hippiedude

Hi Ernie welcome... How long can you hold one to the trucks before you e-bay them ??? would sell the cover ,end curtens and bows ??? Tim

ETBaals

Hi
Here is what i can do for parts.
The seat covers are a new set of correct vynil from WEEBEE Webbing $135 for 4 peices
The wiring harnes is $550.
end curtains $55. each
Gas tank, need cleaning $75.
Brake shoes $8. each
Add shipping for all items.
Ernie
ETBaals@aol.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks