• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7th times the charm?

Motiracer38

Did the ride height change much? Or rather how much up and down travel would you have if set to the stock height? I want to do this same thing but from what I've seen it lifts it quite a bit. Good for monster trucking, bad for RV'ing.

I had an old timey semi driver neighbor that swore the wedge brakes were going to kill me and I should swap over to S-cam. Good to know it is that "easy". Any idea on the cost yet?

Disk Brakes would be nice to drop some unsprung weight a bit. Add aluminum wheels while your at it!

Motiracer38

Thanks for that you info, good to know my goal of a low rider RV might be possible.

Your extra inch is due to the lever created by mounting the bag behind the axle. This allows you to run less pressure and lowers the ride frequency so it'll ride like a caddy. Kind of.

I followed your <parts> hoarding with great interest on pirate, even found a spartanette for you. Too bad you're on the wrong coast, the wrecking yards out here either think they're made of gold or want to sell you the whole axle clip. I wonder how much freight would be to so cal or just southern Nevada as I'll be there in a few months if you SEe what I MeAn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks