• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7th times the charm?

74M35A2

I would lean a lot more toward a big rig system that had them like maybe mentioned above vs an aftermarket deal or F-700 stuff, especially if this truck will be heavy and tow. Undersized disc system can overheat and fade quick, especially if multiple such stops are needed. I'm not telling you what to do, well maybe I am, but front brakes are awfully important, on anything, and I am very much a pro-disc brake person. What does an F-700 weigh vs your truck? Maybe 1/2 or less? What is the diameter of the rotors on your Pete that has them? 15" looks small on the link you posted. Same size as the hub diameter? We want you to stick around, because if you don't, then you won't buy any more starters/alternators/AC bracket kits from me. :)

Last edited:

jerry v

Yeah, I could build one and go find the stuff, but why bother when he's done the research and sells good stuff at good prices?
grendel, really looking forward to see the final product , I wish, I had the skills you have, but I don't getting my:popcorn:ready .

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, it looks like I took pics with a potato.
I use "Tappa Fry on my P-6 Spud Phone by Orida!

THANKS for the PICS!! Agree with Ahab,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVE PICS! Quite the project ya got going on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for sharing the progress

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks