• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRASH gen small trailer Gaston SC pickup

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a small gen trailer at Gaston SC I was wondering if someone could pull it out for me and hold it for a few weeks till I can find a transport up to CT. Will atpawnking dotcom.
Thanks
Will

image.jpg

Landbarger

Looks more like an M116-series deck, but I'd guess it's got M1101/1102 torsion-type suspension with surge brakes. My GET is slightly bigger and pulls easily behind a full-size pickup so anyone with a pintle hitch ought to be able to help.

Also, according to the VA DMV this isn't technically a "trailer" since it's mobile equipment. I don't know that this would get you out of a jam with a trooper, but it's certainly worth a try. I thought that might help ease anyone's mind about pulling a "trailer" without tags. This should have the same relaxed legality as pulling a stump grinder.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I really just want to get it out of there for now. I can find someone to haul it on a trailer or get it reg and have it towed. Its made to be towed behind a humvee its around 3500lbs so most pickups should be able to handle it. I believe the trailer has its own surge brake.
Will

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks