• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Distracted Driving

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good thing you were there to provide some medical assistance until the ambulance could arrive. I hope the guy recovers soon.
Thankfully neither of the occupants were "leaking". Both were definitely a bit fuzzy headed. One vehicle more than the other.

The Fire Department was on scene in a matter of minutes. I had grabbed my med kit as I got out of my van. I was even happier that nobody needed what I could have done... I figured 4 firefighters beats a volunteer every time when they were able to be there that fast.

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This video should get around fast. I was going to roast this driver for texting but that truck deck might look black just like the highway from the back. I don't see a second Red and Blue behind the truck or a big fl;ashing arrow on the roof so this may be the perfect storm for our education. It's possible that the massive fleet of Red and Blue on one side of the road was the distraction but either way that tow truck operator will have a cool story.

There's no obvious injuries so it's a family friendly flight video that could have been avoided. Let's remind everyone to "Focus on the Drive so you don't Fly".

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This video should get around fast. I was going to roast this driver for texting but that truck deck might look black just like the highway from the back. I don't see a second Red and Blue behind the truck or a big fl;ashing arrow on the roof so this may be the perfect storm for our education. It's possible that the massive fleet of Red and Blue on one side of the road was the distraction but either way that tow truck operator will have a cool story.

There's no obvious injuries so it's a family friendly flight video that could have been avoided. Let's remind everyone to "Focus on the Drive so you don't Fly".

Looks like them Duke boys are at it again..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks