• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Adapter Plates for M35A2

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since peashooter is not doing MRAP plates for the M35A2, anyone have suggestions about who has the best quality, 1/2 thick adapter plates for the M35A2s? Want to get my tires on before the snow flies!

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope he keeps the thread also, filled with very helpful info! I contacted him on the phone and here, he is not doing the plates any longer.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope he keeps the thread also, filled with very helpful info! I contacted him on the phone and here, he is not doing the plates any longer.
The information needs to be moved to a regular forum , at some point it will be auto pruned in the classifieds and it will be lost.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A good portion of it is "safe" since it was already posted here, starting at post #132.

Hopefully we could convince the author (peashooter) to take the time and compile what else good info is in his ad, to be posted in that same thread also.

G.

peashooter

A good portion of it is "safe" since it was already posted here, starting at post #132.

Hopefully we could convince the author (peashooter) to take the time and compile what else good info is in his ad, to be posted in that same thread also.

G.
I do have all the info from the original MRAP ADAPTER classified posting and much more that I've consolidated into a 4 page instruction sheet that I send out with adapters. I'll get that added to the link Gringeltaube mentioned one of these days.

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't realize these were so hard to find, I can make them for you if need be, but it might be best to find an old set someone has lying around as steel prices are pretty stupid right meow .

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, any new info on where I can find 6 mrap to m35 adapter plates? Trying to make a truck show june 8th...

Tim
Western Canadian Rockwell had the best price when I bought mine, but... see link below!
I don't think you are referring to this thread, or...? (Clearly, there are some issues with those.)
If you do decide your going to order from them, I’d give them a call first and see if they will countersink the lug seats to the correct depth for you.

Western Canadian RockwellIMG_6612.jpg
BAD

This is what a proper seat looks likeIMG_6634.jpg

Also, be aware that Western Canadian Rockwell hides behind their “off road use only” disclaimer to counter their poor workmanship. Interestingly they do go through the expense of engraving “off road use only” on the adapters, but not cutting proper lug seats in them!

50BMG

Sorry I'm confused, I thought the map wheels were a different 10 bolt pattern than the semi truck wheels.I'm thinking running super singles 22.5 on the Duece.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I'm confused, I thought the map wheels were a different 10 bolt pattern than the semi truck wheels.I'm thinking running super singles 22.5 on the Duece.
Only two 10-bolt patterns are being used in the truck world, military or civilian:
1) SAE std: 10 on 11-¼", with a 8-¾" (pilot)center hole.
2) Metric: 10 on 335mm (13.19"), with a pilot hole of 281mm (11.063").

Most MRAP wheels come with the type 2) center, as well as many of the more modern 22.5" OTR truck wheels.

Most likely, what you need is an adapter plate, 10-on-335mm --> 6-on-8.75".

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
For standard budd pattern is what he wants for 22.5s so he needs them for combat wheels.

Mrap wheels are 13in center lug to center lug budds are 11 in center lug across. If he wanted to run super single 22.5s it would be cheaper to go with pilot hub wheels they are cheaper than budds by far

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks