• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Early M151s

Kerogane

I am getting a pair of EARLY 1964-66 M151's . They both have sat outside and the fuel tanks were HORRIBLE! I had both tanks dipped and seals and now am looking for the fuel pump gaskets, one filter and one fuel gauge sending unit. Who has the best price with M151 stuff now a days? I used to buy all my stuff from Frank's Surplus but he doesn't advertise anymore. Still have to rebuild the carbs. and brakes. I wish MD Juan would make a M151 body as I have a complete early Willys 151 that has bout rusted in two! THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

mutt1966

go to G838.org and join there are enough guys over there that can give you all the info for parts and body panels and the mechanical info to get them up and running... Good Luck, Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks