• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New top on M151A2

KansasBobcat

Put new top on M151A2 today. Asked soldier B to help. Used dish soap to lubricate the front bead and that helped. Top was really in good shape having been in box since 1987. The talc that was on top came off ok with Dawn and water. Goo gone got most of the rest. Looks really good! What a deal! Think I will order another just in case!

Flyingvan911

I also got a top for about that price. I think they set the price by how much powder is on them. It can be hard to get off. Most of mine came off with water. I should work on getting the rest off since I have time before I actually get the body restored.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks