• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trucklite side marker light question

04mustang

Does anyone know the part number or where I can find the connectors the make a trucklite LED side marker light plug into the military style harness. Ive for the light and mount but no connector with wires.
This is the rounded newer style side marker lights like on the new m1101/1102 trailers and hmmwv's and anything else that uses LED lighting.

Thank you,
Corey

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know the part number or where I can find the connectors the make a trucklite LED side marker light plug into the military style harness. Ive for the light and mount but no connector with wires.
This is the rounded newer style side marker lights like on the new m1101/1102 trailers and hmmwv's and anything else that uses LED lighting.

Thank you,
Corey
Are you referring to the rubber shell connectors, or Packard connectors?

Shipping isn't cheap, but I've found Erik's Military Surplus has them for the cheapest in packets of 10:

http://search.store.yahoo.net/yhst-...autodone=http://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/

Erik carries male and female, and y-splitters. Also, he has the military Prestolite wire which is excellent wire.

You can also find a larger selection of the Packard connectors on eBay (fancy ones like 5-way splitters, male to male plugs).

Last edited:

camoyj7

Do you have the lights? #7406 is the military light kit. It should have the wire you need to connect it to a military truck. I have same ones and had no problems. Post pictures of the wire you have.

04mustang

I do have the lights. One was the complete kit like you describe and it is installed on my truck now. The other one I have is a just the housing, lens, and LED diode. the wires are not in it. and if you look at the 7406 kit the wires connect to housing/diode they are not made together.

Ill get photos of what I have tonight.

04mustang

Just spoke with trucklite via the number given above and the technical team at trucklite.
The part number is 94626 and it is the pigtail between the light diode and vehicle harness.

now to find one....lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks