• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Few Pictures of my Bobbed Deuce

jgusler

I actually shortened the bows a few inches to make them even with the top of the cab, I liked that look better. I used Gillespie Paint that I bought from Rapco in Texas a few years ago. The paint itself was 383 Green, Earth Brown and Special Black if my memory is right.

jgusler

Only reason the rear end is red is because that's the paint I had close by after installing the Detroit locker. I agree it needs to be green. The Wheels are from Longs Wheel and Rim in Florida and they are 11" wide with 8.5" of backspacing. I love the Rims but the price was a little steep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks