• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Willing to help with a recovery

12Vcummins

Good evening, folks.

I'm looking to assist with a recovery of a 5 ton. I have scoured through this site for several months now, and after doing plenty of reading, am looking to purchase a M923A2. Being a potential first time buyer of a government liquidation vehicle, I would like to assist in a recovery. I am located on the eastern shore of Maryland.

joshuak

Unfortunately I don't have a recovery in my future, but seen that this is your first post, I can give you a cordial welcome, so here you go:

Welcome from your own slower shore, may you enjoy the green iron madness! :)

AZK9

Gaining as much experience as you can is always a good approach. You've got the right idea and hope sometime soon you get the right truck!

BTW... Welcome from the Central Highlands of Arizona!

Gunzy

Welcome. I highly recommend you go to the TM section and start by reading the operators manual known as the -10 and then you may start reading all the other TMs for the M939 series of truck. Enjoy the madness.

12Vcummins

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I would prefer to help with a recovery from GL, but I wouldn't mind going along to a private sale either. I've been skimming through the TMs, but there nothing like putting your hands on one and getting a feel for what to look for when I start shopping around

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks