• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq 2006 Armored Vehicle from LeoUSA

LeoUSA

SAV Vehicle.jpgAttached is an Armored Vehicle (Cadillac Gage V-100 ???)
I took this photo at the PX in Baghdad Green Zone across from Saddam Hussein's Palace in 2006.
I was a Mechanical Engineer working for a Construction Company building small Potable Water
Plants throughout Iraq. We completed 70 small plants in small villages. You should have seen
the appreciation and smiles of the village folks and especially the children.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a M1117 Armored Security Vehicle (ASV) made by Textron. It's still in service with the US Army. It does bear a striking resemblance to a CG V-100, I'm sure they share a common linage. The M1117 is probably something of a son, grandson, or nephew of the V-100.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks