• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Reusable... Primary Fuel Filter...?

olly69

You would need to "Buy" the adapter from someone here on Steel Soldiers who actually makes them. No aftermarket NAPA or anyone else makes them for the deuce. That or make your own like I and many others did.
Actually at this time I'm having a machine shop make up a prototype fuel filter mounting system. One that will go in the original spot on the engine and the fuel lines will be in the same position too. If it works out OK I'll post my results and you could then contact them and have them make you one also.
Just wanted to know if you posted the results yet? thanks!

rustystud

Just wanted to know if you posted the results yet? thanks!
The machine shop I use broke their main "lathe/mill" machine. It was down a month so my little projects got put "way" back on the back burners !!!
I'm still waiting for my transmission parts and fuel filter parts and some other parts for several other projects.
I could go to another machine shop, but I know these guys and the owner personally and he is giving me a great break on prices. So I will just suck it up and wait it out. I will post the results when it is done though.

olly69

The machine shop I use broke their main "lathe/mill" machine. It was down a month so my little projects got put "way" back on the back burners !!!
I'm still waiting for my transmission parts and fuel filter parts and some other parts for several other projects.
I could go to another machine shop, but I know these guys and the owner personally and he is giving me a great break on prices. So I will just suck it up and wait it out. I will post the results when it is done though.
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks