• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual fuel tank install

Modiconman

Rusty,
I finally have completed my auxiliary tank installation using your design as a guide. I used the motorized valve that you suggested and it works great! I mounted it under my heater box on the drivers side fender. I mounted my check valves on the inside of the frame rail near the primary fuel tank and ran the line to my aux tank across the cross member. I also mounted my "tee" connection for the vent line there too. I used copper tubing except for the ends at the fuel tank and the valve, where I used stainless steel flexible lines for ease of installation. I mounted my switch in the same empty hole on the dash as you did! Except I mounted mine "sideways" to differentiate between the left (Aux) tank and the right (primary) tank. 20190920_153058.jpg20190920_152958.jpg20190914_161013.jpg20190907_133436.jpg20190817_165223.jpg20190901_140637.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks