• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car Show

eaglevets

I had the honor this weekend of being invited to show "Short Timer", my 1972 M151A2, at the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival and Concours D'Elegance. Great weather and turnout Saturday to see hundreds of classic cars and vintage aircraft. Mine was the only military vehicle on display. Had several comments from parents that they appreciated that I was one of the few owners who allowed their kids to actually get inside the vehicle and take pictures. Lots of vets stopped by to share their MUTT stories. Many posed for their own pictures wearing a helmet and hoisting an M-16. I had a souvenir P38 for everyone who visited (need to restock!) It was a great day for this owner.
:clinto:IMG_3555-1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks