• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20 Inch deuce tires for a m37

Has one of you guys ever welded a center of a m37 rim into a 20 inch duece 1/2 rim. Looking to try to have someone to make a set for a truck I'm throwing together. I personally love the look it gives the truck that is why i want to do it..any help would be nice...

EagerBeaverM35

Hey, Did you get any good ideas for using M35 rims on your M37? I have plenty of M35 tires/rims to adapt to my M37... It does not look like an easy adapter plate (5X6.875 to 6X8.75 interferes). I may replace five M37 studs with press in nuts and press six studs into counter bored adapter plate... Ideas?

Special T

The easies route to do this would be to get a hold of 20" container chassis wheels because they have no center and are dot certified. Anyone with a plasma burn table should be able to burn you out the centers you need. You may need to do the welding up yourself as many outfits dont want the liability or charge a good chunk of change because of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks