• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

250 gal tank want to use for WMO how should i filter it?

M52A2pig

I am looking for help on how i should filter my 250 gallon tank of WMO for my LDS-465-1A what kind of filter setups i should run and picture if possible? thanks ahead of time

NovacaineFix

I used to produce my own vege-diesel and used filters I got from the local Home supply store (HD, Lowes). Now I know you stated WMO, but maybe this will give you some ideas or not.
I included the rig I made for filtering the bio-diesel, but I am thinking that you could just use a simple oil filter with the micron rating that you need instead of the water filters I was using. All you would need is a remote oil filter mounting boss, you can get those at performance shops or online like Summit Racing.

Events - 13483.jpg

The pumps I used were cheap Harbor Freight 1" water pumps, used in series flowing through one filter then feeding the other. The last filter was an oil/water separator.

Ran this rig for 2 years in my '03 Chevy with a Duramax with no issues.
If you have any questions on the setup, if you think it may work for you, just shoot me a PM.

Special T

I would either go for the ceap system above OR Simeple Centrifuge in Onalask wa about mp80 on I 5 makes a turn key centerfuge for $1500ish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks