• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Teufel Hunden Wholesale, Columbus, Ohio call by appt only!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No website, they process lots of scrap and pull some good stuff out to be resold. I stopped in a few months ago but the "guy in charge" wasn't due in for a couple hours. Nice folks.

gimpyrobb

I finally got a chance to stop out and visit today. Good folks with lots of stuff! Such a shame its after Christmas and I have no budget for toys, there were lots of tools I'd love to bring home. Winches, tents, chains, tools, Uhh. I'll try to get some pics posted in a bit but posted here cause there is already some pics of their stuff.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm afraid I'll be one of the guys going there next week right after payday.

:-(

MtnSnow

In my recent dealing with Bill at Teufel Hunden wholesale I have to say I look forward to dealing with him again in the future as he was very fair in his pricing and getting me a great rate on the freight shipping!

gimpyrobb

If anyone is in the Columbus area, we will be going around noon on wed Jan 6th. I was there for about 3hrs yesterday and didn't get to see everything.

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp,
Take a lot of mental pictures, would love to join you guys. Just rotated to a new position and will be in turn over Wed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp,
Take a lot of mental pictures, would love to join you guys. Just rotated to a new position and will be in turn over Wed.

If he takes a lot of mental pictures it will just be p0rn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks