• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Glow Plug Controller cards - Black Friday Sale

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand your concern and do appreciate your patience.

Here is a hint:
Friday the 13th is coming.

I should be able to post additional details this Thursday.

Thanks.

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Due to the Post Office not open on Monday the 16th, all cards ordered today will be shipped out on Tuesday the 17th.

Thanks to all that ordered cards.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Due to the Post Office not open on Monday the 16th, all cards ordered today will be shipped out on Tuesday the 17th.

Thanks to all that ordered cards.
Thank you Antennaclimber for the Black Friday sale!!! I dont need mine immediately if you are out of stock. Please fill others orders first.

OuttaTheWayPECK

Really Nice of you Swiss. Needed a card to make it to our 45th POTUS Inauguration in Wash. DC January 20th 2017 in the 85 M1009 that had starting issues. Thanks to the Immediate and lightning fast ACTION when called to duty to help one patriot make it to the most important day in this great countries history of late. BMI's New GPD-3A with LEDS GP Controller Card made it happen for this patriotic family! Really appreciated the sense of urgency and going that extra mile. Great people at BMI. I recommend 200%. Verified buyer (of 2 new cards) BMI's glowplugcards.com is the definition of American Made Pride in Craftsmanship!

Last edited:

basdas37

Is glowplugcards.com still in business? Haven’t received a response from them would like to buy a good quality card. Any help would be great.

thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Send a PM to "antennaclimber". He is a member here on SS.

MarcusOReallyus

Is glowplugcards.com still in business? Haven’t received a response from them would like to buy a good quality card. Any help would be great.

thanks

I tried to go to his site a few months ago, and it was down. A few days later, it was back up. I think he needs a better hosting service.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks