• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Glow Plug Controller cards - Black Friday Sale

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My new card (plus spare) arrived at home here today. I want to thank AntennaClimber for his care in packaging the cards for the long journey. The box was undamaged and the bubble-wrap/plastic bags/tape etc. were fantastic to see upon opening. :D

One interesting point I noticed was that each card has its own unique serial number. Just more proof of the attention to detail from the good folks at BMI.

Wishing Karl, his family and staff all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year - from down here in New Zealand!
Thank you for the kind words and for letting me know that your cards arrived intact.

I would like to extend a Thank You to all that have purchased GP cards.

The next version will be out soon.

Karl

Last edited:

OuttaTheWayPECK

it looks like the server is being overloaded. more than likely an application error. Unfortunately, I need a card. I like the reviews from my fellow SS members on the cards. I was able to load the site after a few attempts but it looks like a web site under construction possibly? .... not sure, but made my way over to the card page, clicked onto the image file to the shop to order, but the ordering page for the item does not exist. I'm a web developer for fun work, looks to me like it's wordpress development site. the issue could be more than one thing. depending on how it's being developed. Anyway, any way to grab me a card another way? thanks Antennaclimber. Site looks nice. simple.

OuttaTheWayPECK

Tinstar speaks with wisdom. totally necessary.... Honest and truly Antennsclimber ... I'm a buyer, money burnin my pocket... it's going to snow here Saturday in Virginia.. was hoping I could get my truck going before than... PA is very close to VA.... Maybe if you can work out a discount, call it a New Year 2017 Celebration Sale. Additionally, I have a military surplus site, if you could hook the members here at SS up with a cool New Year 2017 discount like that old black Friday from couple years ago.... I'll drop your site link and info into my site, just to grab you some additional free marketing. just food for thought, anything I can do to help my fellow SS friends and your business too.

gator6romeo

Antennaclimber, I noticed that your new cards on your website are GPD-3.1. What is the difference in these and the GPD-2B & 2C cards? Will you still be able to hook up a back up manual switch if you want? I've been having some electrical trouble and have been thinking of going with a manual switch, but if I can just have both, id rather do that! As far as I know, I'm still using a card from 1984! Thanks!

Last edited:

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GPD3.1 cards have a few minor engineering changes that are not on the previous cards. Otherwise they look and function the same.

Yes you can still easily add a manual back up momentary switch to the GPD3.1 card.

OuttaTheWayPECK

So Antennaclimber. Where we at on a New 2017 Sale? Waiting for an answer on that so I know where to buy from today. Not bitching, was nice and patient all weekend.. Truck is sitting waiting for a new card. I got my new solenoids and relays, got my doghead will by arriving today, fixed my starter cable. So just need to know what the deal E O is with your controller card price, looking to order one today. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks