• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M882 stuck on New York docks.

RichM882

Since I don't know the seller I can't speak to his honesty but I would hope anyone would disclose any rust in something they're selling sight unseen, especially to someone overseas that's going to the expense of shipping it. I purchased our M37 off eBay and the seller was out and out fraudulent in regards to the rust on it. I wound up having to replace about 75% of the body because of his lies and misrepresentation. Turns out he was using his brother's account because he had been kicked off for his past transgressions. Can someone not notice something? Sure but there's a big difference in missing something and trying to hide something. Bottom line is not everyone knows all the issues with a specific vehicle and if you're an honest person you disclose everything you know.
Indeed. The thing with ebay is that it is based on trust and unfortunately there are a lot of untrustworthy people about. She isn't a horror but if I had been selling her I would have made sure to list and photograph the bad parts. As it is I would have valued her about $1000 less than I paid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks