• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally restoring the M37

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well had to adjust the transfer case shift rod, then took it for it's first drive in 8 years. Moved it to storage at work and the M38 is now home in the garage. I'll get some pictures in the next couple weeks.

Saberr

I was going to paint mine a light grey on the outside and leave the interior green, but after seeing yours and how much it lightens up the interior, i think i will be painting it grey inside as well. Really like that seat color as well, matches well, and different than usual, but not a deterrent way.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The seat covers came from New Life Canvas. They are actually grey, the picture doesn't really show that. There's more seat pictures around posts 100-105.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I figured I should finish the last little bit; winch is torn apart ready for cleaning and paint.
winch.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks