• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dimensions of a M928 XLWB cargo bed

2StateTrigger

Can someone plz point me to a resource here at SS that shows dimensions of the cargo beds on the 5 ton trucks (it's actually the xlwb Cargo bed info that I'm interested in)? I'm looking for the info in Forum: 5-ton and up TMs....

Hopefully this will be in a schematic format....

Thank you in advance.

2StateTrigger

The TM 55-2320-272-14-1 Transport Guidance Technical Manual has what you're looking for. 244" x 88" inside 250" x 96" outside
Thx Castle Bravo.....just might have to try to find a decent cargo bed with drop-down side gates and then modify the cargo bed by cutting it in half lengthwise, then find another decent cargo bed and canabalize a good 2' wide center section then weld that center section onto the cargo bed that I'm wanting to widen....

Csm Davis

Thx Castle Bravo.....just might have to try to find a decent cargo bed with drop-down side gates and then modify the cargo bed by cutting it in half lengthwise, then find another decent cargo bed and canabalize a good 2' wide center section then weld that center section onto the cargo bed that I'm wanting to widen....
Sounds like you need an ISO bed uploadfromtaptalk1455038162199.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks