• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting CCKW Rebuild......Finally

D6c

I started shopping for a closed cab today........because of you. The nostalgia is one thing but the curves on the CCKW pull me in. When you get that truck done and suddenly there is a convoy behind you, it's just us trying to get a peak at it. The MVPA boys drive this Closed cab 40 miles to get to the Onoway parade I started running with my Dad in 2010. There's just something about it that makes a person want to follow it. Watching it being restored with lots of pics is a huge help to those who might get there. Thanks for keeping on wiht it and sharing. Here's the future.

View attachment 907375View attachment 907376View attachment 907377View attachment 907378View attachment 907379
I wish my truck was all done and looked that good. I have a long way to go and just hope I don't run out of energy before it's done. I have most of the parts I need with the exception of cargo racks. Looking like they're going to be tough to find unless I substitute M-series parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks