• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Milsurp Okies Roll Call?

DWagg

Catoosa here. Still waiting on my EUC to clear at gov planet but "should" have it before jan 1st. bought my humvee on 9/23 keep being told any day now! hmmm.....well until then I'll just keep reading all the posts here lol
Any plans of an Okla. rally in 2016?

DWagg

Thanks for the reply Worthog, Back in my High school days, & shortly after I was heavily into Hudson Hornets. And the local Hudson club would do a Rally from Tulsa to Woloroc near Bartlesville. As it was just long enough , about an hour + drive, and to tour the museum there and see the Buffalos to make a day out of it. Plus the rolling hills between here & there was fun to make them old 308ci dual carb straight 6's tawk! LOL I also put together a small group of us one time to do a weekend Cruise on the OLD Route 66 Cruise from Joplin, Mo, as the state of Kansas only has like 12 miles of Route 66, And We make it to OKC that night. Then make it as far west as we wanted to the next day, we went as far as Clinton, OK to see the RT66 museum then we all split up. As the old cars & some of the older drivers needed a rest.

Maybe some time in spring or early summer we could try to do something like these?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the age of the MVs and the amount of fuel they burn I do not know if you would find any takers. But it is a great idea. You are welcome to head this up.

I use to be a member of the Oklahoma Rt 66 club and have taken many trips across Oklahoma. One time I even took a motor home. Ended up at the Drive-in in Carthage, MO. That was a site.

Cleptomaniac

I’m going to be that guy resurrecting an old thread. Also know it’s been a while sense I was on here last, but see if I can stir up some of the Okies!
Moved from Yukon to Pink a few years ago.
Still have a deuce.

sue

still rolling OD Green in Claremore
Sue here in Tulsa. we have been to the KAMO at D-adventure a few times. Was fun, trail runs etc. been out to keystone dam many times. We have a M-35A3 and a hmmwv. Enjoy them both. Was going down central Texas for the big get together. Corona stopped that.

Retired1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in Woodward County. I don't have any vehicles left and the one trailer (an M105)* I have is being altered slightly for use for misc. hauling and a sometimes coyote hunting blind. That said, I am having fun toying with the trailer.

Terry

*PS: I have a M101A2 too

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m going to be that guy resurrecting an old thread. Also know it’s been a while sense I was on here last, but see if I can stir up some of the Okies!
Moved from Yukon to Pink a few years ago.
Still have a deuce.
Hey Clepto. Good to see your still around. I have sold or given away all my trucks and supplies. I check the boards every once in awhile. Are you still doing dent repair?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks