• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A and MEP-803A coolant overflow cap

Chrispyny

Dorman Coolant Cap.jpg

My generator and i thank you very much!

I just found this thread 30 minutes ago, called ahead to make sure the local advance auto had one, and got it on and tight. Fits real nice! A little less than $6.

Awesome. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
This will work for the cap. There was a member here which had the coolant recovery bottles for sale.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The OEM cap is available on the big auction site now, if you search [h=1]35370483B[/h]

Ray70

As a last resort on the bottle, I have successfully used the bottle for a 85'-95' Suzuki Samauri available new for about $25
The overflow hoses need to be reconfigured because the hose goes to the bottle cap rather than base, but the bottle fits perfectly in the holder bracket.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks