• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M887 manuals?

stancanpara

I just brought home a 1977 Shop Equipment, Cantact Maintenance, Truck Mounted, M887.

I have a couple deuces but have never gone this small before... :roll:

Can someone give me a list of the necessary TMs??? :lol:

It has the Hobart welder/generator setup with the 4 cyl. gas engine. The data plate for the welder is kind of dinged up but it "looks like" it says "KW 41" that sounds like a LOT of juice so maybe it's only 4.1....? :?:

Just hauled it home but the guy I bought it from said it ran when he parked it...in 2000...and it sat in his backyard under the trees until this past weekend.. :wink:

Thanks for any info I can get!!

Cheers!

Stan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2320-266-10, TM 9-2320-266-20, TM 9-2320-266-20P, TM 9-2320-266-34, TM 9-2320-266-34P and I can't recall the one for the shop set but I have it if I can ever get my laptop fixed.

stancanpara

Thanks for the TM numbers! Where would you recomend I purchase them?

Where is "Bill at Plattsburgh Diesel " located? I'm about 40 miles northwest of Richmond VA.

Thanks for your assistance! :D

Cheers!

Stan

citizensoldier

Portrayal Press probably has the manuals for purchase or there are some sites you can download them from. I have a set of new axles for that truck sitting in FL if you are interested. Forgive me for this but I must do it
nopics :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks