• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 a1 armored crew cab

ROCKWELL-C60

So I decided to turn my 925 a1 into an armored crew cab. I ordered quarter inch ar500 doors windshields and a few other miscellaneous parts from last stand survival and the rest I'll fill in the blanks with ar500 I'll cut with my plasma cutter. So here's some pictures of what I did this week.

Gunzy

Here is a pic that may or may not help. Taken at an undisclosed location by an unknown individual.:roll:

I have some more but for some reason they won't load.
I know where an M923A1 with that armor kit is in private hands. They are replacing the delaminated armored glass and I get a couple of the bad pieces for ballistics testing. When it gets warm again we will test from 5.56 to .50

JohnnyBM931A2

Awesome thread 8) Definitely looking forward to seeing the end result :)

I really love the look of that extended cab armored truck.. That's just SWEET. If I ever set one up like that I would skip the gun mount up top though. Would probably look good in a tractor version too ;) I like the way it flows, compared to the Frankentop M939s.. Still just as high, but it doesn't look as awkward because it extends farther back.

WANT ONE! :jumpin::naner::driver:

JohnnyBM931A2

I know where an M923A1 with that armor kit is in private hands. They are replacing the delaminated armored glass and I get a couple of the bad pieces for ballistics testing. When it gets warm again we will test from 5.56 to .50
I'm curious.. Where do you get laminated armored glass from? And are there any restrictions on private individuals purchasing it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks