• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Parts

Hwhomes

I really don't know. I damaged something on one wheel. It appears to be repaired but now the entire system isn't functioning. Where are the parts commercially available and are there diagrams or charts that allow you to cross reference?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Schrader valves are the common stem inserts on tire valves. What is or isn't working? Does your system do an initial pressure check after starting and the air reaches 120psi or so?

Hwhomes

So each tire has two? One on the pressure valve and one in the stem coming out of the tire?

cant tell if the system self checks right now but it seems to. The highway light blinks for a few seconds than all the lights blink. I drained all four tires and none of them are airing up.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
One in the valve. All lights blinking is a fault. It won't do any filling like that. Does it flash hwy then do a quick pressure test and then flash all 5? If so you may have a leak which the system would sense upon initial pressure check and give the 5 flashing lights error.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a load of LMTV CTIS new parts. New drums and loaded back plates. I have so much of that stuff i have been filling my scrap trailer with it. All axle stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It's a quick pressure check. Not usually hub seals but anything is possible. It's usually a hose or o ring. The pneumatic valve is behind the passenger kick panel. You can use a compressor to feed air into the valve body output and then go around with windex to find the leak. Usually a bad hub seal won't be a full open leak the system will send air and it will howl like a dying siren. That's a whole lot of axles.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
That's a hard fault then. Bad controller, bad wiring, bad valve body in the passenger kick. Check all of the connections for corrosion.

tburk49760

Disconnect the power plug on the side of the controller in the cab. I reset mine this way twice so far. Seems to be fine for a month or so. Eventually it will fail completely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks