• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do You Cover Your 803?

Bmxenbrett

I keep mine outside. And its covered in snow. Even over the top rad grill. The only thing i do to start it is make sure the exhaust flap can open. Usualy all the snow and ice on the top rad grate comes flying off at the operator in front of the gauge pannel.

Mine is getting a roof over it this summer. Just to keep the rain and sun off it.

jaxbill

Not neccessary but I like to keep the water out...
I don't have the snow problem but I sure do get a lot of rain where I live. Although I have an ATS, I am thinking that just leaving it in manual mode and covered might not be a bad thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks