• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many need a Detroit locker for LMTV ?

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The wheels have start to turn for a soft Detriot Locker to be made for the LMTV and FMTV for the Meritor RF12 axles. How many out there have looked or thought of one?

wehring

I had the only (that i know of) rear locker in on of my LMTVs. It was a factory Meritor unit and i had the opportunity to run it side by side with an exact same truck without a rear locker. The difference was impressive. Most notable when going through a deep ditch at a 45deg angle where one front and the opposite rear tire lost contact. Locked truck would pull through.

i am definitely in for some more. The ONLY reason I sold the first one was because the buyer needed it more than I did ($) and i sold it with the truck.

justin wehring
979 997 3112

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Any updates on the locker availability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you check and see if any of the caiman axles have lockers? I know they have the high speed gearing for the ltmv from those axles.

Moderator Can we move this to the fmtv/lmtv section

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks