• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Enough Utter Confusion EUC merry go round ski

Hoefler

Won a Humvee out of MN. Thought I would buy it as a spares vehicle. Have bought several trucks and never had EUC issues...until now.
I use the form online, filled it out and hit print, but it did not go to the form. Instead, it printed what was on my computer screen. I call and ask what was going on-answer was they had a slight issue with this and now it was functioning again.
I go at it a second time and it works. My EUC prints out as it should-I sign it and scan it. Then I wait and wait. I go back and check a couple of weeks later and the status shows EUC Fill. I send an email to Gov Planet and never hear back. A week and a half later, I check and find my EUC status has not changed-still shows 'fill". I call them up and am told the top portion was clipped. I look at the form and see the very top of the title of the form had the top of the title letters where slightly clipped.
I go in again and re fill it out, print scan and double dog check-perfect. I send it in and get a near immediate response that tells me its good to go to next step. Then I wait.
A month later I check and it still says EUC Fill-what the hey? I grab the forms and re-send asking for confirmation-nothing. I then ask them if we can simply forget about the truck and re-fund my money back. The response was given I have not provided them with timely EUC form, that normally they would cancel my deal and keep $1,500 as a fee of sorts. I tell them I was not willing to give up 1500 dollars and that I would send the form in yet again. I then re-send yet again (the other day) and asking for a confirmation.
Still nothing.
I have advanced my efforts to include yet another copy pif EUC and a bribe. I have offered up to send roses, candles and a years supply of my little pony stickers in an effort to get my EUC to advance to next step.
ARRGGGHHH. Just ragging and raging a little. Never had anything like this with Gov Liq.
I have ordered a large roll of pony stickers-they are sending me a bonus supply pif rainbows that I will pass along to Gov Planet. Maybe they will be Lov Planet and git my EUC out of jail.
Pete

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Won a Humvee out of MN. Thought I would buy it as a spares vehicle. Have bought several trucks and never had EUC issues...until now.
I use the form online, filled it out and hit print, but it did not go to the form. Instead, it printed what was on my computer screen. I call and ask what was going on-answer was they had a slight issue with this and now it was functioning again.
I go at it a second time and it works. My EUC prints out as it should-I sign it and scan it. Then I wait and wait. I go back and check a couple of weeks later and the status shows EUC Fill. I send an email to Gov Planet and never hear back. A week and a half later, I check and find my EUC status has not changed-still shows 'fill". I call them up and am told the top portion was clipped. I look at the form and see the very top of the title of the form had the top of the title letters where slightly clipped.
I go in again and re fill it out, print scan and double dog check-perfect. I send it in and get a near immediate response that tells me its good to go to next step. Then I wait.
A month later I check and it still says EUC Fill-what the hey? I grab the forms and re-send asking for confirmation-nothing. I then ask them if we can simply forget about the truck and re-fund my money back. The response was given I have not provided them with timely EUC form, that normally they would cancel my deal and keep $1,500 as a fee of sorts. I tell them I was not willing to give up 1500 dollars and that I would send the form in yet again. I then re-send yet again (the other day) and asking for a confirmation.
Still nothing.
I have advanced my efforts to include yet another copy pif EUC and a bribe. I have offered up to send roses, candles and a years supply of my little pony stickers in an effort to get my EUC to advance to next step.
ARRGGGHHH. Just ragging and raging a little. Never had anything like this with Gov Liq.
I have ordered a large roll of pony stickers-they are sending me a bonus supply pif rainbows that I will pass along to Gov Planet. Maybe they will be Lov Planet and git my EUC out of jail.
Pete
Pete I am sending you a PM we will work through this and get it squared away.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Screenshot_2016-04-09-17-19-45.jpg

I've got an email that says the EUCs have been accepted and are fine, and I have a status on my account showing otherwise.

Which one is accurate?

I hate to be a bother. But I'd hate even more to wait patiently for months only to be told my EUC wasn't submitted in a timely manner and they want some additional fees....

drivebymashing

My solution is let someone else deal with it and buy it from a flipper. So what if it cost a little more? A whole lot less headache plus you get your paperwork before you are too old to do anything with it!!

nuts4modela

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went through the same thing on a humvee bought out of ft.devens on 3/10/16 by the time i got the euc submitted properly it was 4/18/16 and i am still waiting for it after several calls to go planet customer service and being told next week now they are telling me some time in august what the heck!!!!!!!!!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwade, thank you for your contribution to our hobby. You are a credit to your employer.

To give some perspective to your operations, can you tell us the approximate number of monthly rolling stock sales, and what percentage of those sales require an EUC? And of those sales requiring an EUC, how many get stuck in the system and need your loving touch?

Thank you,
Rick

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jwade, thank you for your contribution to our hobby. You are a credit to your employer.

To give some perspective to your operations, can you tell us the approximate number of monthly rolling stock sales, and what percentage of those sales require an EUC? And of those sales requiring an EUC, how many get stuck in the system and need your loving touch?

Thank you,
Rick
1 Auction a week so depends on how many weeks are in the month. On occasion we will have a special HV only sale or something along those lines but typically 4 or 5 auctions a month. Approximately 20% require EUC. I honestly put my loving touch on probably about 2-3%.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks