• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1972 Search & Rescue Pinz

Guyfang

Staff member
You know, if I wasn't involved with a M151A2 jeep, I might even be interested in a Pinz. Two of the three were in extremely good condition. The third was not bad, but not in the same league as the other two. One of them looked as if it had been painted in the last few years. Not any damage anyplace I could see, and I crawled under all three.

GadgetPhreak

Where or whom built the winch mount that’s sweet. I’m getting ready to purchase a really nice 712M
I started with a design I had seen on another members rig on the Real4x4Forums site then took it to Mule Expedition Outfitters in Issaquah, Wa (www.dasmule.com) and they made some modifications to fit the Warn Zeon winch and extend the arms down a bit lower for more structural rigidity. If you contact mule they have the files on hand and could easily whip something up for you. They also did my roof rack and some other fab work for me, great team of folks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks