• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MN rally at Drive A Tank Kasota, MN

peashooter

Any serious talk of a get together of the Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Military Vehicle Owners, for the 2017 year?
Id sure be interested, but Im pretty sure it wont be at Drive-A-tank since they dont reply to pms or this thread they started. Maybe we just pick a date and location that a few of us can/will make it. Then start a new thread, invite others, and hope for the best?

Jeeperjoe

I'm down with that anyway but it'd be fun to do an event where there could be some offroading and or camping as well after March/ April

Hoefler

I have a farm in Lindstrom that has a few trails and place to park several large trucks. It has some short steep hills for climbing as well. There is spot to go if you wish to get really stuck.
Pete

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys this sounds pretty interesting like was said if we could find a place to trail ride a little that would be a huge bonus!! I would be coming over from Fargo with a 925A1 and would plan on sleeping in the bed of the truck. Please post up dates etc. so we can make plans on this end and look forward to meeting others!!
Thanks
Karl

peashooter

I have a farm in Lindstrom that has a few trails and place to park several large trucks. It has some short steep hills for climbing as well. There is spot to go if you wish to get really stuck.
Pete
Awesome! I can help out Pete (with whatever). As long as its sometime after memorial day then Ill bring my truck (need to finish up repairs), but Id attend either way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks