• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top bows and side window top frames.

oldshep

Where can I get these parts at a decent price. Don't need the actual soft top, just the hardware. thanks for the help!

Will

airmech3839

Anybody have these as takeoffs??? I just got my GMA top:-D and put it on then found I was missing the center 3 bows that run from windshield to the head bar.:-x I would prefer to spend less than $100 cause I have already spent a ton on this truck!!! Budget pool is very shallow now!!! :(Just need the rods.....!!!!!!!

stumps

Anybody have these as takeoffs??? I just got my GMA top:-D and put it on then found I was missing the center 3 bows that run from windshield to the head bar.:-x I would prefer to spend less than $100 cause I have already spent a ton on this truck!!! Budget pool is very shallow now!!! :(Just need the rods.....!!!!!!!
Pretty trivial to bend them up out of 3, 4 foot pieces of 5/16 inch steel rod.

-Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks