• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--ATANKERSDAD--Dudley Taylor

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
(Chaplain's UPDATE:
Our Brother Dudley Taylor has passed away. See Post #22 for this thread's conversion from "prayers needed")

Atankersdad {Dudley Taylor] needs our prayers.I just got a call from his son,Matt.he said Dudley went in for knee surgery on Friday,and now he is on life support.Dudley texted me early Friday and said he was in for surgery.I texted him back but didn't get a chance to call him.Pray for him and his family..He has 2 sons,Matt and Shawn.they are both great guys.I sold them there first military truck ,from then on they have been good friends..

Last edited by a moderator:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dudley is a great man, great father, and one of the best Steel Soldier members I have ever been fortunate enough to meet. His two sons, I am truly privileged to call both of them my friends.

I will be starting daily prayers for him until I hear he is fully recovered and out of the hospital.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Prayers offered!! Please keep us informed on his progress. From knee surgery to life support is a large leap, wonder what went haywire.

powerhouseduece

Thanks everyone. We're all still wondering what happened ourselves. I'll try my best to keep everyone updated and please keep the prayers coming. We just really don't know what to say right now.

cruzinz28

Heard the news late last night and thoughts and prayers were sent immediately! Although two kids have slowed my role for time being in the Green Iron Hobby until they get a little older, I know I could still contact Dudley, Shawn or Matt for advice or help anytime. Keep us up to date and we will keep him in our prayers until he pulls through this!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks