• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 lug nuts

Elkjay

I’m having a lug nut problems on my M1102 trailer. I recently removed the run flats and installed chrome steel wheels from a Ram 3500. They fit perfectly except The Ram wheels have a lug nut that has a flaired out flange that holds the center cap on, the old lug nuts don’t. Anyone here know what lug nut will work. If not I need the stud diameter as well as the thread pitch to see if I can find them. 3E30D76C-7885-4484-99C8-FA3E56BB970C.jpegE60B5C43-B8B5-4654-A85D-731C67A90E00.jpeg

Elkjay

What year is your dodge?
I suspect you might have metric.

Any 60-80's 3/4 ton pick up would be your application .
M1101 is standard.
My Ram is 2016. Yes they are metric. So I need lug nuts that thread onto a 9/16 stud, but they also need to be the same shape as the old lug nut so I can put the wheel center caps on.
The left lug nut is off my Ram truck.
The right lug nut is off my M1102 trailer.

Attachments

Elkjay

My Ram is 2016. Yes they are metric. So I need lug nuts that thread onto a 9/16 stud, but they also need to be the same shape as the old lug nut so I can put the wheel center caps on.
The left lug nut is off my Ram truck.
The right lug nut is off my M1102 trailer.
Saw some posts here for NAPA and I believe that I have found them. I’m going to pick them up tomorrow. Thanks everyone for sharing your information.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1101 and 1102 are identical trailers every part on them using gm 8 lug wheels and lugnuts

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Non metric rims not newer current stuff
Yea i was thinking of my 3/4 ton gm cant afford anything thats new enough in gm to be metric lol i had 4 of these 1101s and 2s and they looked good with my 02 GMC factory aluminum 2500hd wheels and makes the bed heighth much better for me i wish i had kept 1 of them !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks