• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

White 666?

battlecr

Hi looks like I have a chance to save this truck. I believe it's either a white 666 or a Corbit 50SD6, trying to fond a weight so I can get it on a lowboy to come home! I also found a 20ton trail that goes with it. Way back in the brush. Hop I can save it too! Appears to have little or no modifications done to it!

Don G

Attachments

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:drool: The only major thing missing from the exterior looks like the bed. Does the M series bumper go with it :)

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without a bed she should weigh in a little over 20,000, similar to newer 5 tons. Good luck with it. Looks like a '45 White open cab to me.

Looks like a M270 sitting next to it with the biggest stack of rotten roof trusses I have ever seen. Trailer is also worth looking at. If you get the 6 ton, I believe I have extra hood side panels that appear to be missing from this moss monster.

I put 12.00-20s on mine from a M series wrecker, as the 22" non- directionals do not exist in usable form. Mine has a Cummins repower and will go 40 mph at 2600 rpm with those tires.

Last edited:

gerrykan

Don,
You need to watch the movie: The Wages of Fear, if you have not already seen it.
You should be able to find it with English sub-titles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks