• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1082 Trailer pickup at Ft. Stewart, GA store local or transport to NH

Jeep Nasty

I'm looking for someone that can pickup a 1082 trailer I got form GP in Ft. Stewart Georgia. I'm ultimately looking got have it brought to NH, but would be a huge help if someone could pickup and store it locally until a good transportation opportunity presents itself.

Thanks

Chris
1082 trailer.jpg

FloridaAKM

Nice score, but I can't help you since I live even further South from the pickup point. These are designed to be towed by a LMTV right, how well can a Deuce tow one as far as brakes & being fairly level is concerned? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jeep Nasty

Not sure how pintle height lines up but could easily cage the brakes and Just use deuce braking power

Jeep Nasty

Does anyone have a good shipper they can recommend that goes up the East Coast that will do a pick up on a military base. The guy I've used in the past to move some trucks for me recently retired and sold his equipment. I'm not picky on how long it takes to get to me, I just want to make sure gets picked up from the site before they start charging storage fees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks