• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Off Roading Gama Goat

Hey has anyone ever seen a gamma Goat or heard of a Gama Goat in Moab? I was thinking this weekend, I wonder how it would perform and what peoples reaction would be to it. But I have never heard of one down there before, and I cant find any pictures or stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I a not sure about that, I know lots of people take them to swampy environments, but I've never heard of one in a rocky environment. So yeah curios to see how it does, maybe I will take mine out there.

Werner Meisterburg used to run around the desert areas in his... should be some vids around... i think i have one stashed somewhere of one wheeling with a couple of jeeps in rocky terrain as well.... To be honest, not sure i'd call them a rock crawler

Spock

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Werner Meisterburg used to run around the desert areas in his... should be some vids around... i think i have one stashed somewhere of one wheeling with a couple of jeeps in rocky terrain as well.... To be honest, not sure i'd call them a rock crawler

Spock
With the multi-directional articulation I'd think the Goat would be a great rock crawler within reasonable ground clearance of the pan. I've seen videos of it doing a 90 degree embankment with no problem and twisting through a narrow rock gully should be easily doable.

That is a pretty sweet video, maybe when we get ours all finished we will go and do some capabilities testing on it. That could be fun and make a very interesting video.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks