• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Model: CDST???

Chinook70

Trailer Model: DCST

I just purchased a '71 Deuce and am ready to play. She will play fine with the '53 XM105 I all ready have, need to put her back to a lunette ring though and repair the hack job done on the brakes.

Have another trailer I want to purchase for her, but cannot determine the M designation from the "Model: DCST" on the placard. Any ideas? 23'x8.5' flat bed, 8 tires about 2/3 of the way back.

--- Found the identification: it is a M345 (G-816). Thanks to "The Standard Catalog of U. S. Military Vehicles"

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks