• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ICE Unit Question

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I "won" a U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command, ICE interconnecting box with hard case, P/N: 13608010-2 unit yesterday(sealed bid), on the CD it shown it covers HMMWV, FMTVA, HEMTT and STRYKER. Apparently there is a second CD in the set does anyone know if it covers the 939 series vehicles? The reason I am asking is I already have a person wanting to buy the unit and since I don't have one of the vehicles listed above it would save me a an 8 hour trip to OKC next week! Ice 2.jpgIce 1.jpgIce7.jpgIce 5.jpgIce 3.jpg

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I won the other one. I have a few of these kits I dont have the disc in mine here though. The m939 stuff is online already there isnt much for that kit to do on a m939 truck that you cant do with a multimeter. Its more for computerized trucks. It dosnt really do much for my first gen lmtv either. A2 it can run diag with the correct computer and software. The manual disc pictured is not the software to run diag and you need the Miltope computer to load the diag software on properly if you have the diag software. The diag software gives an error when trying to install on a non-Miltope pc.
Will

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks