• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Donaldson Air Ram 4" Scoop H008154, US Source Found !

74M35A2

Bad Info Posted, Please Delete

Incorrect info given. I greatly apologize to anybody that bought a part based upon my incorrect info. I SUCK !!! The intake pipe on M939's is about 5", not 4" as I thought I remembered. The 4" model is available for those who can use it. The 5" has to be bought overseas and shipped in.

Last edited:

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw the Donaldson air intake awhile ago and I liked it. My deuce build is a long way from completion and I haven't really decided what I want to do. What is the difference with the fitment you are talking about? Thank you.

infidel got me

air

74M, the intake pipe is closer to 5' not 4' are you planning on stretching it 1' od diameter is almost 5'-- not trying to be a smart a@@ just wondering. Correct part# is h008150 for 5'. :confused:

Last edited:

74M35A2

Should, it is plastic and seems to attach with a hose clamp, and the bottom seems to have vertical cuts in it which allows it to expand and fit over a 4" pipe. Stay tuned, I'll do mine and then we'll know.

74M35A2

74M, the intake pipe is closer to 5' not 4' are you planning on stretching it 1' od diameter is almost 5' not trying to be a smart a@@ just wondering.
5'? That's intense. Seriously, it has been a while since I measured it. If 5", then I may have ordered the wrong one. I just went off my poor memory, and thought it was 4", and somewhat confirmed it by seeing the Donaldson 4" was not available in the US. I'll go measure now in the rain to check and confirm. Hope I didn't steer anybody wrong.

infidel got me

Yes, I just measured mine-- whopping 5' big boy. I did by a chinezzzzzze scoop that was 3.75'thinking I could stretch it, and the answer is NO. It was like O.J. trying to get that glove back on.

Smokinyoda

Yes, I just measured mine-- whopping 5' big boy. I did by a chinezzzzzze scoop that was 3.75'thinking I could stretch it, and the answer is NO. It was like O.J. trying to get that glove back on.
Thanks for measuring, I thought it was 4". Had it in my cart ready to checkout but wasn't sure it would fit. Looks like they don't carry the 5" version.

74M35A2

Both of you are correct. I thought I remember the 5T being 4", but it is 5". Sorry, you got me. IGM now has my gonads on his fireplace mantle to squeeze whenever he wants. Darn it. Maybe I should not have made fun of his satan paint. He'll be teaching me how to use a ruler in like every thread for the rest of my life....I deserve it. Maybe one day I will know the difference between a 4" and 5" pipe. I greatly apologize to any 5T folks that counted on this.

infidel got me

74m, That's funny stuff-- but no foul. I just didn't want you guys driving down the old dirt road of--- I ORDERED THE WRONG PART AGAIN--- I think we have all done it, so I hope I may have saved some pain or suffering. Good thing I have plenty of room on my mantle for your nads( as they were very small)but I will keep them next to my measuring stick! lol

74M35A2

Correct. Filtermaxx has not placed the order yet if you need to cancel, call them now. They are checking on the 5" one now, which is H008150, I'm hoping for the same result of being able to push it through and obtain them. Fingers crossed. Sorry again for any 5T'ers that trusted my info and ordered. Filtermaxx said they had 3-4 orders for the 4" yesterday. That just made my stomach sick, I hope they were all for M35A2's...... I'll offer to pay anybody's return shipping of the part if I screwed this up for them.

skinnyR1

I bought one of the 4" ones from Australia a couple years ago. Same price as filtermax, but the shipping was something like $40, so this US source is much better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks