• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4l80e stand alone controller wiring harness

Dock Rocker

Does the 2wd afford any benefits or is it just there?

I posted about this and then decided against.

Curious.

T
No real benefits to it. The front running gear cannot be unlocked at the hubs so you will be turning it all the time no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon0249

Hard to describe, but to me, it feels a bit lighter. It drives like a boat when the road is wet, but otherwise, all good. I've noticed accelerated wear on the rear tires, which is frustrating. With the 16.5 bead locks, my options are limited, so I'm considering 20" steelies and a better quality tire.

hahnmgh63

For the controller and the relay are you just taking 12v. off the end of the batteries or are you actually wiring in a transformer to reduce it from the 24v leads back to 12v? I've been running some lights directly off the ends of the batteries at 12v and they work fine, can even keep a 12v. trickle charger on it that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks